The Practical Executive’s Guide To Data Loss Prevention
This whitepaper provides guidance and clarity on the following:
- It explains the challenge of securing the hybrid workforce and context for putting data security at the heart of a secure access program;
- It explains important distinctions and advises on how to assess a potential vendor;
- It provides valuable insight into data-breach trends;
- It offers an easy-to-follow five-phase process for implementing and executing a data security strategy in a manner that is practical, measurable, and risk-adaptive in nature; and finally;
- It offers numerous “practical best practices” to avoid common pitfalls and eliminate most of the operational challenges that challenge DLP implementations.