Boards play a critical role in helping their organizations build a strong security culture. To stay ahead of threats, boards need to ask the right questions, ensure that security is baked into new business initiatives, and support employees to stay safe online.
As cyberthreats continue to surge, boards also need to ensure they’re ready to effectively manage a cyber incident. Having a multifaceted response combining technical defenses and crisis communications is key.
Read the third edition of Perspectives on Security for the Board, published by Google Cloud’s Office of the CISO, to learn how you can safeguard your organization's digital assets and be prepared in the event of a cyberattack. Explore insights and strategies including:
- How boards should work with their CISOs to help reduce the risk posed by cyber threats
- New trends on common initial infection vectors, like phishing and infected USB drives, as well as zero-day vulnerabilities
- Questions to ask your board to put the right cybersecurity protections in place
- Guidance on developing a well-defined incident response and crisis communication plan
- How Red Teams operate and how your organization can use them to improve defenses and secure your AI investments