59% of energy companies believe their OT network will be the next cyber-attack target. Yet only 31% believe their organizations are ready to contain a breach across IT and OT. In the face of growing cyber risk, these numbers have to change.
Read this case study to learn how a Fortune 150 Utility was able to:
- Track and report on security posture by region, asset type, plant, or fleet in real-time;
- Instantly drill down from enterprise-wide into a business unit or asset-level risk;
- Scale cyber readiness across both IT and OT environment;
- Easily adopt the NIST CSF, NERC-CIP, ISO27001, COBIT or any control set without any duplicate efforts;
- Assess, analyze, and remediate on risk and compliance 75%+ faster than using spreadsheets or legacy GRC systems;
- Articulate cybersecurity value to the C-Suite and Board.