On average, it takes 212 days before a breach is detected. So you have to wonder: How long have we been compromised? What will it take to recover? And above all, how badly will it damage our reputation?
This white paper details key angles of risk communication for CISOs:
- What executives need to understand about the threat landscape
- How to educate leaders on the business consequences of breaches
- Essential elements of an executive incident response
- Why collaboration is key in a crisis
- How CISOs can introduce the “assume breach” mindset to their C-suite peers