Next-Generation Technologies & Secure Development
Securing Your Email InfrastructureElectronic communication is at the heart of every organization, but one compromised e-mail can damage your corporate brand, compromise intellectual property or put you in non-compliance with laws and industry regulations. Privacy concerns, regulatory compliance, and corporate guidelines all need to be factored into your decision-making process when it comes to e-mail security management.
GLBA and SOX both have an impact on your e-mail security strategy as your institution is responsible for:
- Preventing the leakage of personally identifiable information via e-mail (GLBA)
- Maintaining an audit trail of where an e-mail message originates from (SOX)
- Ensuring complete access to e-mail messages when needed (SOX)
- Preventing unauthorized access to stored messages (GLBA)
Register for this webinar to learn:
- How industry regulations affect your institution's e-mail archiving strategy;
- Key technology considerations for securing your e-mail;
- An example of how to deploy e-mail encryption.