Webinar | Can Medium-Sized Companies Automate Access to Critical Multi-Cloud IT Environments?
Multi-cloud adoption brings a host of benefits and agility for SMBs. At the same time, the following questions emerge:
- Can you centralize access to multi-cloud services that are used on-demand but discarded when no longer needed?
- How do you ensure subcontractors get the right level of privilege for the task at hand but don't walk away with your permanent access credentials?
- How do you manage administrative access with limited resources and time?
- Can you protect yourself from privileged credential harvesting that is now often automated?
- How do you find a solution without committing to big IT projects and costs?
Join SSH.COM's CTO and access expert Markku Rossi to learn how medium-sized companies can automate most of their manual privileged access management (PAM) tasks, deploy the solution within days and manage the access of internal and external IT workforce with minimal risk of privilege abuse.